Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy Hobby New Year 2016

Another new year has rolled around. I made it through another holiday season, terrible Christmas music was only suffered briefly. All in all 2015 closed quietly and relatively uneventfully for this hobbyist.

New job and moving presented serious disruption to my available hobby time in the last quarter of the year. I've got my routine pretty squared away now and will be working to get some hobby work done in the time I have available. I do have all those Betrayal minis to work on, not to mention the assassins and other minis from Execution Force, and my new Knight... and everything else that is kicking around. The pile of gray shame grows ever higher.

These two cultists are the results of my last assault on said pile last year. I plan to add them to the Abhuman Technoheretics and so did them as a colour test. I still don't know what I'm going to do with the Chaos Marine stuff from that box.

Finally, here are the bases for my chaplain, dreadnought, and captain from Betrayal.

So I'm doing stuff again, I'll try to keep the updates rolling as it happens... Last summer I built a Knight and made him modular-ish while maintaining radio silence here. I'll do better.

Cheers,

CJ