Friday, April 15, 2016

Terraforming Necromunda 005: The Drawbridge

Between work and life I'm not finding as much time as I'd like to get my hobby fix. On the upside I have plenty of time to read during my commute every day (I've taken to playing The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on the ride some days XD).

I've gotten the shacks at the base of the drawbridge all...er...dressed? I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for but nonetheless... Clad, that's the word.





I was also able to get the floor of the ruined building laid down around the shacks and walls, I used thin card for all of the flooring, and most of the shacks' walls. The corrugated card is from the inside of coffee cup insulators. For the grating on the floor I used black plastic canvas.

With the base of the drawbridge mostly finished, it's now time to move on to the drawbridge platform and the bridge itself.

Cheers,

CJ