Sunday, December 4, 2016

Heresy Era Iron Warriors List


I've worked out a list based on what I've got between the BaC and BoP boxes. Floating this list over on /r/Warhammer30k got me decent feedback.


HQ
Warsmith (Praetor)
-cataphractii Terminator Armour
-Combi-melta
-chainfist

Elites
Contemptor Dreadnought

Troops
Tactical Squad (20 man) [mkIII]
Tactical Squad (20 man) [mkIV]
Tactical Support Squad [mk III]
-5x melta guns

Heavy Support
Tyrant Siege Terminator Squad
Iron Havoc Support Squad [mk IV]
-5x Missile Launcher

 I've already started work on the Havocs. I'm keeping my eyes open for good deals on Iron Warriors shoulder pads, and I have some rhino hulls to convert over to Heresy Era vehicles.


Iron within!

CJ

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, looking forward to seeing 'em come together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iron Havocs are built, I'm working on the mkIII armoured tactical squad and watching the Panthers get got.

      Delete