Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Update

Just a brief shot to show where I'm at.

Going into September, I have completed the first squad of Techmarines for my Adeptus Mechanicus themed Space Marine force. I have also finished my first ever Contemptor pattern Dreadnought. The next step is to take some decent pictures of the completed squad and their custom bases so I can show off.

I mean, you do deserve better pictures than these.

I have also finished making moulds for the aforementioned custom bases, and a related post is forthcoming.

Next on the workbench is another unit of Techmarines. I've already began assembly.
With what I learned from the last squad, assembly of servo-arms should be easier, and construction smoother.