Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Update


Just a brief shot to show where I'm at.

Going into September, I have completed the first squad of Techmarines for my Adeptus Mechanicus themed Space Marine force. I have also finished my first ever Contemptor pattern Dreadnought. The next step is to take some decent pictures of the completed squad and their custom bases so I can show off.

I mean, you do deserve better pictures than these.

I have also finished making moulds for the aforementioned custom bases, and a related post is forthcoming.

Next on the workbench is another unit of Techmarines. I've already began assembly.
With what I learned from the last squad, assembly of servo-arms should be easier, and construction smoother.

Cheers,
Xi

3 comments:

  1. Those look great - always love seeing more Ad-Mech!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its funny how my 'Counts As' detatchment is becoming more like the main event in my planning... more on that in an upcoming post.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete