Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Terrain: Sewers 001

Remember this from a couple weeks ago? Well most of it is still there but in different shapes. I've been at it with a big knife forming interesting sewer-ish shapes.

Here's the first one just about ready for some paint. I've used some scrap wire to make the cables attached to the wall, and flexi-straws to make the pipes. ½" metal cloth mesh I scavenged from somewhere or other is what I used for the guard rail, and thin card on the back side. This piece will sit on a 24" tile, one of the corners. All styrofoam pieces on the edges will be clad in cardboard to help protect it. The ladder is from the Cities of Death extras frame.

I don't plan an overly complicated sewer, and hopefully this will help me to finish this project in a timely manner... yeah right.

Cheers!

CJ