Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Squaduary Week 3 Update

It's a good thing I am ahead of the game with this challenge since I lost most of the weekend playing 'Oxygen Not Included' instead of cracking on with my Primaris. Still most is not all and I got some more work done.

Here are the bases before...
...and after!

I used cork and plastic skulls from the GW Box of Skulls for embellishment. I thought since I'm painting some Ultramarines that the rims be Goblin Green.

All that's left really is to get my marines mounted and the transfers applied.

Cheers!

CJ

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, nice old school looking bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I couldn't find any 2nd edition green flock or I might have used that too 😁

      Delete