Thursday, October 18, 2012

Workbench Update

With the Undead Project finished, I figured this is a good time to take a look at my workbench.  First up is the Deathwatch Marine for TFP.
Yeah, he'll stay under wraps while I get him finished up.

Next is a Balrog to Bloodthrister conversion I'm working on for a friend of mine.  He bought a few of the plastic Balrog models to use as 'thristers when Codex: Daemons released since they were quite a bit cheaper than the metal Bloodthirsters... not to mention far and away a better model.
The problem is, he used these giant magnets to make the wings removable for storage.  So in addition to sculpting suitably Khornate armour, I have to make this joint blend.

For my personal projects, I have some terrain pieces planned, as well as some that it is far past time that they be finished.  The fences and trench sections are first on the list to be completed.

Counts as Armenneus Valthex
Finally, I'm moving forward with my Space Marines-counts as- Adeptus Mechanicus.  Aside from building and converting a bunch of marines, the part that is most exciting is creating some suitably techy bases for them.

All in all, this should be more than enough to keep me busy for the time being.  Of course, I'll be taking on new commissions as they come, since my projects can wait in the case that my workload for clients gets to be too much.

Cheers,
Xi