Hello everyone out there in internet land. I've recently had some great luck on eBay and I'd love to share with you all.
- 1 sealed Space Marine Tactical Squad (2004 recut)
- 2 Imperial Aquila 40k dice sets in tin
- Crashed Imperial Aquila Lander terrain
- Battlefield Accessories sprue still in bag
- 4 white metal Space Marine Scouts with sniper rifles
- 1 Battle for Maccrage Space Marine Tactical Squad
- 1 Space Marine Devastator with heavy bolter
- Codex: Tau (3rd ed)
- Codex: Tyranids (4th ed)
- Codex: Space Marines (4th ed)
- Battle for Maccrage mini rulebook
Not bad, eh? Even better is the fact that for the aforementioned prizes I paid less for the winning bid than the shipping, and the total was still only 29$. The moral of the story is to watch eBay, ladies and gentlemen. I don't know if the fact that the codices are all outmoded or what, but the contents of the auction were clearly listed, and the photos that were included with the listing showed basically the same that mine does.
This wasn't a last minute snipe, either. I had forgotten about this one, and got an email letting me know that I had in fact won the lot. Want to know the real kicker? I came to this listing in the first place in search of the crashed lander terrain piece a few weeks ago when the terrain bender I've been on set in.
In other news, in the 6MMRPC I've taken steps to begin prototyping of the Suppressor pattern Taurox: