Saturday, September 6, 2014
Paint Table Saturday no. 15
This new found progress leads me to the second part of today's post:
The 6 Month Mountain Reduction & Painting Challenge has kicked off, and I've decided to get in. Other bloggers such as Admiral Drax, Rictus, and Mordain 7th are in ahead of me, and where I took the inspiration from in the first place. The rules are as follows:
1. No purchasing of new miniatures, EXCEPT if you use a joker card. Like in a deck of cards, you get two jokers to use on a figure purchase during the six months of the challenge. Could be a blister pack, an ebay bundle, or a single figure...you can't splurge.
2. Gifts do not count against you. Christmas and or birthdays etc. Also, if you're given gift cards by your hobby illiterate family or friends, you can without penalty use them on anything you want miniatures wise. I luck out here, as I'll have Christmas and my birthday during this 6 Months.
3. Paints, terrain (or materials), and other hobby supplies do not apply to the no purchasing rule.
4. At least one hobby related blog post and/or Instagram update a week. If you Instagram, be sure to hashtag your pic with #6MMRPC
5. Zombtober will be part of the 6 month challenge so, Zombie related stuff during October is ENCOURAGED!