A little over a year ago I ventured out to secure my little plastic piece of 40k history. Huzzah!
Well I finally got him put together this past weekend.
This, like all the other one sprue GW models I've seen, went together with ease.
For the base I went with some resin embellishments from the 40k Basing Kit. You can still find these on eBay (if you're willing to pay for em). I got two over the last six months and not too pricey so I lucked out.
This guy will be painted up as an Iron Hands Astartes. I sort of have an idea of how to ruin this perfectly good model to make it a bit more thematically appropriate for the marines of the X Legion.