Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tempestus Scions 004

The second Tempestus Scions platoon command has been finished this week. I ought to have posted this earlier, but got doing other things on the workbench.

Here are the final three members of the command unit. They each have a distinctive hotshot volley guns. They share some characteristics the other TS platoon command section, namely the mask heads and the hazard striping on the power cables to the hotshot lasguns.

All three with camo cloaks. I think this was one of the things I was most nervous about... not so much painting them, but making sure the design didn't look naff after the fact. I think I did alright on it.

Here are both of the command sections together. When the red armoured Scions aren't acting as Henchmen, I can use them in my IG force.

And so with that unit complete, my Inquisitorial allies are done except for the bases. I think I'm going to be taking the Henchmen off the industrial bases and put them on rubble bases like the rest of my IG force. I might even do the same for my Space Marines. I'm still thinking about that one.

Finally today, I've got some things listed on eBay. Right now my auctions consist of an Eldar lot and a 4th edition 40k dice tin. Take a look if you please, and if you know anyone looking for this stuff let them know :D
/shameless self plug

Cheers,

CJ