With the Witchhunter warband being ready for paint, I thought about what I wanted for the bases... technobridge bases sound good.
I started with these basic materials. All the bases got scraped clean with a stencil knife and then scribed so the glue will have a bit more to adhere to.
Then I went to work with my tools and this is what I came up with. All the bases I worked out for this fit somewhere on the deck of the Technobridge. The little black rivets are microbeads. I made sure to seal all the plastic canvas with superglue.
The next step in the process is to build a mould box and pour a mould. If the weather says nice I hope to get it done over the weekend.